- ConnectSKP-900 and 46/4D/48 adapter.
Plug the SKP-900 key programmer into the vehicle OBD socket.
That’s preparation to copy the original car keys and 46 chips.
- Choose Special features into the SKP-900 -> chip key copy-> 46 chip copy, which has four options, according to the order entered were 1-2-3-4.
- Firstly enter 1 and read original key ID, then place the original key near the adapter and press [YES], the original key ID will be read.
Note: If reading error, check if the key chip is 46, or adjust the position of the key and reading coil, and re-read the key ID. After reading key ID, press [NO] to return.
- Enter 2 to get collector information: place the collector already with collected data near reading coil (refer to the user manual for the collector user manual), press [YES] to go on. At this situation, the collector data indicator (green) will flash, the screen displays the collector data. Then press [NO] to return.
- Enter 3 and decode original chip, press [YES] to continue. The screen will display: working, please wait… It normally takes about 5-30 seconds. (Need about 4 minutes in some case). If the decoding failed, please re-collecting data and re-do step 3 and step 4. If the decoding successes, please press NO to return.
- Enter 4 and create clone chip, place the copy-able 46 chip near the reading coil, press [YES] to continue, copy successes 1 second later; if not, please adjust the position of the coil and chip, or replace the chip can be copied.
Chip instruction on ID46, ID48, 4C, 4D:http://blog.uobdii.com/chip-instruction-for-handy-baby-car-key-copy-v-6-1-0/