Here are tips help you when you forget password when you forget the password to enter CONDOR XC-MINI.
NOTE: the tips are available for Xhorse CONDOR XC-MINI Automatic Key Cutting Machine
- Open CONDOR XC-MINI Online Update Tool v2.02.
- Click the down arrow and select “Clear all data (need redo: Cut_Celibrate, X1 init and X2 init)”.
Ps. ( click to free download CONDOR Update Tool v2.02, initial password: 123456)
- When you clear all data but you still need a password when power on, then the password: 123456.
Then please go to Self Test firstly.
- If no password needed when power, then you can go to Height Level Adjustment>>Clamp Calibration>>Cutting Calibration.
- Please enter according the order above, and do as the instruction shows.
Hope it helps.