Have VVDI2 to authorize (VV-03) VAG Copy 48 transponder by OBDII and (VV-04) Copy 48 transponder (96 bit). Please read this post.
- Copy (VV-03) VAG 48 transponder by OBDII
-> Charge account (similar to tokens)
- Copy (VV-04) 48 transponder (96 bit)
-> Copy 48 Transponder (96bit) Activation, $245 on sale, ends October 24,2017
-> 48 Data collector
-> -100 member points for one-time 48 Chip copy
->VVDI2 has 4th Immobilizer system function
Guide & Details:
Requires: VVDI2 serial number
VVDI2 VAG ID48 model add key & all key lost supported:
2015 Skoda Octavia
2015 VW Passat smart key
2015 VW Scirocco smart key
2015 Audi Q3
2014, 2015, 2016 Tiguan smart key
parts of 24C64, 24C32 all keys lost without removing dash
– Can copy ID48 chip (96 bit) data without OBD connection to the car incl. VW 2015-2017
– Cannot program a new key when all keys are lost
- 48 Data collector(NO Need Register Condor)
Applies to 4th Immobilizer system.
NEC24C32, NEC24C64, NEC24C64 color instrument, A1, A3/TT/R8, Q3, new Tiguan 873B, 883B etc.
In the process of coping 48 chip, it requires PIN code and component security bytes from car, you can select any of following method:
1) VVDI2 can read out the PIN code from Engine Control Unit (ECU) via OBDII and CS
2) You have component security bytes and PIN code
It can copy 48 chip, add 48 chip, support 48 all key lost and support smart key.
For MAGOTAN / CC, it can only copy 48 chip with original key, not support 46 chip, smart key and all key lost.