Here is the solution of how to solve MIRACLE A7 key cutting machine “Y sensor error” when it starts…
Here is the solution of how to solve MIRACLE A7 key cutting machine “Y sensor error” when it starts.
solution by uobdii engineers:
A7 machine power off
Push the Y axis with great efforts, as much as you can
The copper pin is stuck in the track when the Y axis cannot be pushed anymore, so that the Y axis cannot go to the proper place
How to do Y- axis origin calibration:
All keys are cut with origin to center of key in all “Miracle” key cutting machines. So the center of the key (the center of clamp (y-axis)) is set to the origin as seen in Fig below, and so precise set up of the center point, that is the center of Y-axis of the clamp is very important. If the midpoint value of Y-axis hasn’t been set up properly, key is cut being inclined to one side, which needs to be corrected by aligning the origin of Y-axis.
This step will not be needed in normal case because miracle-A7 calibrates automatically. The following explanation was given just for conceptual understanding on the calibration.
Aligning Step by Step
Technique service at uobdii.com
I just bought a Korea MIRACLE-A7 key cutting machine, but it only shows half on the screen. Then I contact the technician, and here is the solution provided.
1.MIRACLE-A7 key cutting machine only shows half on the screen.
To charge this key cutting machine for one hour, the screen turned normal.
- I installed the software in the computer, but it cannot be connected.
- The battery shows 0% after one-hour charge, the device beeped and the screen flashed from time to time.
- I turned off MIRACLE-A7 key cutting machine and stared it. The screen displayed half again.
I sent the DC mark to the technician and then was told to learn how to charge the key cutting machine
(video guide: https://youtu.be/apUdQJ8rnFA )
Then try to turn on Korea MIRACLE-A7 key cutting machine with external power supply to check whether the screen is normal or not.
Switch-on means the key cutting machine uses the power in the battery. If you always make the switch on, then you use the power in the battery, which may cause the battery unavailable.
Switch-off means the key cutting machine works with power supply.
Post for sharing.
Miracle A7 key cutting machine comes with built-in battery. Following are the step-by-step instructions on how to charge A7 key cutting machine battery.
1) Check the Miracle A7 key cutting machine battery is charged or not
2) Switch the red round button to the right position
3) Press the “Battery On” switch.
The battery symbol is 0% which indicates that the battery is out of charge.
4) Use the power adaptor to provide power for A7 battery. The power adaptor output MUST be DC15V—3A, input AC100–240V, if you use 13V or less, it will fail to power supply.
5) Plug the power adaptor to charge the battery
6) Switch the “Battery OFF” button to right to check the power adaptor is well connected or not
7) Turn on Emergency switch. You are able to see a battery system symbol. It is charging now.
8) Press “Battery ON” button and press the “Emergency Switch” to off.
9) Wait 90 minutes until the battery is fully charged
The A7 key cutting machine battery is fully charged after 90minutes. Please unplug the power adaptor and disconnect the USB with machine. Press the “Battery ON” switch to check the battery status and start to operate the machine.
Miracle A7 key cutting machine works better and easier with LISHI 2-in-1 Auto Pick & Decoder.
A7 is able to program 90% keys directly when all keys lost without removing chip, just 10 minutes’ work.
A7 key cutting machine works with these LISHI Auto Pick as follows:
||New Toyota 2 Track
||Old Hyundai (Left)
||Old Hyundai (Left)
||Old Hyundai (Right)