What’s the best option of ID48 96 bit chip copy? Look here:
||VVDI Key Tool
|ID48 96bit chip copy
||No need tokens
Authorization service & required:
Which car comes with ID48 96 bit transponder key?
2002-2017 VAG 48 transponder, Honda, Buick, Cadillac, Fiat, Volvo, Greatwall, Zhonghua, etc.
How to copy ID48 96 bit chip?
Option 1: KEYDIY KD-X2 copies transponder 48 96bit
No need tokens!!!
Option 2: VVDI2 Xhorse copies ID48 96 bit chip
Supposed you have get ID48 96 bit chip cloning authorization with tokens:
go to Menu->Key Learn->Copy 48 transponder(96 bit, All car with ID48 transponder)
About copy 48 function on VVDI2:
(1). Authorize copy 48 function(96 bit) require buy license and a extra 48 emulator
(2). Every success calculate will cost 100 remote points
(3). Copy 48 function now support all the cars with ID48 transponder without OBDII, only add spare key.
(4). Copy 48 function no need OBDII connect
Option 3: Key Tool copies ID48 96 bit chip
First – you need licence on VVDI VV-04 9 copy 48 (96bit)
then you need combine
then you need APP from google
then you need wait till 1.04 because Xhorse said copy 48 is available from 1.04 not day or 2 before
Note: parts of 48 is supported by VVDI KEY TOOL offline directly decryption password. but when you do offline have to speed 40mins-1 hour, if this operation not finished you cannot take away the original key.
about 96bit copy48 support all online calculation support all car type with 48 transponder.
[Manual]: How to combine VVDI2 with Keytool for 48 96bit chip copy
1) Register Keytool apps on your Android devices and connect Keytool via Bluetooth
2) Connect VVDI2 to your PC and go to Transponder Programmer
3) Go to SYSTEMS POINTS
4) Connect Keytool to your PC with a USB cable,VVDI2 still connected with a USB cable
5) Select BIND VVDI2 and Keytool and press BIND VVDI will display information to connect Keytool to a PC
6) Then read the information
7) you will be redirected to the login page, enter the same login information you entered when logging in to Keytool on android
8) After logging in you will see the state of VVDI2 and Keytool
9) if you want to transfer points from Keytool to VVDI2 , press OK
10 ) Moved points
11) VVDI Key Tool for 48 96bit count will display the status of points from both devices